Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Long Silence

So it has been almost a year since I posted to my blog. I've missed writing but I haven't felt like I've had anything to write about. In the past, most of my posts have been inspired by the mistakes and bad attitudes I've observed at the companies I've worked at in the past. And while, I'm not saying my current employer is perfect, I have been genuinely content.

The last year has been one of great personal change. For the first time ever, I was fired from an unrelated contracting job. I got caught up in an emotional situation and traded in my beloved Eric (2006 Accord V6 6MT Sedan) for a car that I really didn't like. I got out of a severely dysfunctional relationship. I moved to a new city and I've started fixing all of the broken pieces of my life. Looking back on this makes me realize that maybe I have things to say that aren't just responses to what's wrong. I won't know if that's true until I actually write it but it's time for a new motivation for writing about testing and I think I've found it.

Yay testing!

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have you back and writing, my blog has also been quiet for a long time after a big change of lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good.. You came back in Life and In Testing too.. Have a good year ahead.!

    ReplyDelete